A vintage HEUER advertisement, from “Autosport grand prix guide”, for the digital stopwatch HL-530 ,which was at its time one of the accurest stopwatch in the world.
During the 70’s Ferrari chose HEUER as its official timekeeper for the accuracy of the swiss manufacturer electronical devices.
A picture of Nika Lauda, the iconic Ferrari formula one driver of the 70’s, is in the background.
You’ll love this ad for:
- its general good condition (no blend)
- its large format 32 * 22 cm
- the famous and talented Niki Lauda, driving his Ferrari, in the background
Just notice :
- yellowed paper at the border
- small 1 cm tear on the top edge
- 2 few mm holes on the bottom edge
The microsplit 1000 and its booklet on the second picture are not to sell.