Have you ever dreamed of having a HEUER stopwatch, a HEUER watch and a calendar at the same time on your wrist ?! The HEUER Carrera 45 fits all of it in its case !
That’s the slogan of this great condition vintage HEUER ad for the carrera 45 dato (ref. 3147) released in the mid 60’s. A stopwatch ref. 32.401 is pictured to illustrate the new Carrera 45 features in its thin case, a time keeping function as well as a calendar and watch functions. The ref. 32.401 belongs to the first generation of the new “century line” stopwatches marketed in 1960. It also confirmed the ad is from the mid 60 and is certainly published just after the Carrera 45 dato launching. Other clue for the datation, the adress of the US HEUER headquarter still located in New York (Office moves few year laters to Springfield, New Jersey).
You’ll love this ad for:
- its amazing condition (no blend / no tear)
- its large format
- its strong and contrated colors
- the two wonderful HEUER timepieces photographied
Just notice :
- paper is lightly yellowed
- very light creasing can be noticed by looking under strong light and particular angles
Technical details :
- circa : mid 60’s
- dimensions: 277mm * 210mm
- texts are in english
- paper magazine