Ikonicstopwatch is proud to give your the opportunity to own this very rare spanish vintage Omega stopwatch catalog (circa late 60’s/70’s). For sure a hard to fing grail for all Omega enthusiasts.
As a high-end watch and stopwatch manufacturer, Omega published (and still do it) high quality commercial documents. This one is a nice example.
Great colorful pictures, texts, and white and black stopwatches photographies are printed on a shiny glazed paper.
Although, stopwatches and professional devices are the main topic, few pages are dedicated to watches.
With a large number of stopwatches references listed, and technical explanations, it’s a “must-have” for an Omega connoisseur.
You’ll like this vintage catalog for :
- nice condition (no crumpled or torn page)
- its rarity
- its hight quality printing
- the number of stopwatch references
- technical informations provided
- the beautiful colorfull photos
Just notice that :
- the cover is worn out (but as said above, pages are in a great state)
- the bookbinding is worn out and fragile
- few pages are lightly bent on corner
Technical details :
- circa : late 60’s/70’s
- dimensions: 223mm * 209mm
- 60 pages
- texts are in spanish
- high quality color printing on shiny glazed paper